Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Amsterdam, Day 1

Well, we are here safe and sound. Did not manage to sleep on the plane so we toughed it out by staying awake all day. It is now 7:30 Amsterdam time and we are dragging. Took a canal cruise today: Found the Dutch version of WWJD:
Saw lots of graffiti:

Saw lots of house boats:

But were way too tired for this:

This is what I look like when I've been up for too long with no sleep:
We have been laughing pretty much non-stop since we stepped on the plane. My sides will hurt tomorrow.

2 comments:

-A said...

You still look great even on no sleep! I am glad that you two have been laughing non-stop that is awesome. Enjoy it and don't be too tired for that tomorrow ;-) Enjoy yourself!!

Punkfrog said...

Are those ninjas in the first photo?

You haven't missed much at work. And I'm guessing you haven't missed work much either ;)