Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictsweet Steam'ables

Update 4/9/2009: Pictsweet has redeemed themselves. I got a very nice letter of apology from Pictsweet regarding my negative experience and a coupon to cover the purchase price of the product. Now the question is, if I go purchase the same product, will I have the same experience? I will write down the codes from the previous purchase to make sure I get a different lot. I will then post the results here. For now, thank you Pictsweet!

It must be my week for product rants. I purchased the product pictured below and was disappointed with the quantity of shrimp contained within the bag. The picture clearly shows six (6) shrimp. You would think that there would be even more shrimp mixed unseen in the product, wouldn't you?. Do you know how many shrimp I found in this product? Three (3). Package says serves two (2). Two what? Two cats on a diet?




No comments: